The value and effectiveness of regularly receiving massage and bodywork is well recognized and highly regarded for its very therapeutic benefits.
Massage and bodywork not only feels great, but it’s also great for you! Here’s why…
Massage and bodywork:
- Helps to increase and improve the circulation of blood and lymph through the entire body, aiding the body in the removal of toxins and the absorption of nutrients.
- Can boost the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells.
- Can offer relief from many types of chronic and acute pain, including, but not limited to: back and neck aches, sciatic pain, sore muscles, headaches, migraines, etc.
- Can provide relief from symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and other repetitive strain injuries.
- Helps speed up recovery and healing time following injury or illness.
- Can improve and increase athletic performance.
- Can decrease the experience of anxiety and depression.
- Can improve the quality of sleep.
- Can improve overall energy levels and vitality.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, helping to reduce scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Can increase range of motion, flexibility and overall body awareness.
- Helps facilitate the acceptance of healthy touch.
- Can help manage symptoms of chronic diseases such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, and multiple sclerosis.
- Can offer powerful mental and physical relaxation and stress relief, promoting a sense of mindfulness and improving emotional well-being.
These are just some of the reasons to consider receiving massage, and experiencing the broad range of benefits firsthand is the best way to understand its positive impact on your health and well-being. Give it a try for yourself to see how it can enhance and contribute to your life!